SINGLE SIGN-ON EGOVERNANCE PARADIGM
Security, Transparency, Cost Effectiveness & Trust
Transforming public administrations & public institutions into open, efficient & inclusive entities
Glass offers borderless, digital, personalised & citizen-driven public services, through a strategic framework:
- Distributed infrastructure based on the InterPlanetary File System
- Distributed Ledger for recording the transactions
- A single sign-on Wallet as a Service
- dApps Ecosystem
- AI Data Schema Transformer
Ensuring Public Services Are Fit for the Future
- Digital by Default
Simplifying processes and enhancing accessibility.
- Once-Only Principle
Efficient data sharing for a smoother user experience.
- Inclusiveness & Accessibility
Designed for all.
- Openness & Transparency
Committed to sharing information.
- Cross-border by Default
Breaking down borders.
- Interoperable by Default
- Trustworthiness & Security
Data integrity and user security.
The Groundbreaking GLASS Model
- Security, Privacy and Anonymity challenges in P2P content distribution systems
- Analytics for Distributed eGovernment Services
- Distributed Applications and Storage capabilities
- Ledger technologies
- Ledger Sharding for increased efficiency and effectiveness
- Zero knowledge proofs
- Deep learning and Neural networks for data schema recognition
Design & construction of an inclusive, open, cross-sector and cross-border eGovernance model for sharing common public services.
Establishment of an eGovernance approach that supports & promotes the inclusiveness & accessibility regardless of cultural, social & societal factors